So in for a penny in for a pound.
1) A quilt for Chief - started this afternoon. I'd post a picture but I can't get it to link from IG and I don't want to post it to Flickr because Chief sees all my flickr pics! Here is the pic. It was going to be a giant star quilt but I totally miscalculated how much fabric I'd need. There is another sneaky pic here. (It's just really large squares randomly sewn together.)
2) Seeing as I'm making for Chief maybe I can get the camera cushions made for the hide. It would certainly be good to shift some of those poly balls!
3) Oh and it would be good to finally get that Aeroplane Bag made.
4) I would also like to turn these hexies into a cushion cover.
5) I also need to finish the vintage sheet quilt for my Mum. It's going to just be simple squares like the one I made myself, but as her birthday is in February I can't hang around on this one!
I've actually cut more charms, I just haven't got a picture and
if I wait to get one I'll never link up!
So there you go six items that I could do with finishing. I'll try not to get distracted along the way. I'm promising nothing though... :-)